We have a block of rooms reserved at hotel Gellért (est. 1918). It is one of the grand hotels in Europe, with ideal location and a famous bath right in the hotel building. The prices include the breakfast buffet, wifi, and one entry ticket to the bath (along with 50% off additional bath visits). It is a very good value, though the cheaper rooms are somewhat worn. Nevertheless the atmosphere and location of the hotel makes this our recommended choice. The hotel is a 15 minute walk away, or 4 tram stops with a change via public transport, from the conference site. The room rates are:
- Single room with an inner courtyard view and shower for   1 person:EUR 48
- Single room with an inner courtyard view and bathtub for 1 person:EUR 60
- Double room with an inner courtyard view for 2 people:EUR 80
- Standard double room with Danube or Hillview
- for 1 person: EUR 100
- for 2 people: EUR 115
- Superior double room with Danube or Hillview
- for 1 person: EUR 115
- for 2 people: EUR 130
We have a reservation form available here which you can send directly to the hotel.
This is a standard European business hotel, more modern than the Gellert, but less unique. It is just across the bridge from the conference site, so it is also ideally located. One advantage is that every room has air conditioning here. Additionally, the conference site is more easily reached by public transportation from this hotel, being only one tram stop away. You can make a reservation here.